Compositing 3 is all about deepening your skills with node-based compositing and broadening your knowledge of the full VFX pipeline. Therefore, this course also focuses on editing, storytelling, color grading & footage processing.
You will also start using production software to organize and plan your work, while keeping track of notes to implement feedback from your teachers & peers
For this course you will work on 2 project-based assignments:
- Node-based compositing in Fusion
- Keying & tracking techniques
- CGI rendering in Autodesk Maya
- AOV compositing with Arnold
- Color management & footage processing for VFX
- Editing & color grading with DaVinci Resolve
- VFX planning & project organisation with ftrack
Software used: Adobe Creative Cloud, DaVinci Resolve, Autodesk Maya, Pixel Farm PFTrack, ftrack
What is needed to prepare everything that is needed to create a great composited VFX production.